Define jar a widemouthed container made typically of earthenware or glass as much as a jar will hold jar in a sentence jarring intransitive verb 1 a . Jar definition a broad mouthed container usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware a cookie jar see more. Stuckopipe jars jarring and jar placement a jar is an impact tool installed in the drillstring to free stuck pipe essentially unchanged for 30 years jars are among the least glamorous devices in the oil field. Canning means you can keep the jams in the pantry freeing valuable fridge space
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.